BLANCO VERANO

10:47 The colours of my life 0 Comments







¡Buenos días!

Hoy cumple su primer mes este blog y al igual que hace un mes, aquí estoy compartiendo con vosotros un poquito de mí.

En esta ocasión os traigo un outfit muy diferente a lo que suelo llevar pero, como dije al comenzar, este blog es una nueva aventura y quiero quitar todas aquellas barreras que yo sola me puse.

Me decidí por un pantalón blanco, color que solemos llevar mucho en verano y una camisa roja que deja bastante al aire los hombros.

En cuanto a los complementos, decidí acompañar este outfit con una pulsera y pendientes plateados. 

Por su parte, el reloj combina el plateado y el rojo de la correa.

Las sandalias son con tacón de aguja y atadas al tobillo en color negro. Este verano han sido un tipo de sandalias muy de moda así que, es posible que las hayáis visto por la calle.

Y vosotros ¿soléis llevar pantalones blancos?

Camisa: Zara (old)
Pantalón: Zara
Pulsera: Pull & Bear (old)
Reloj: Swatch
Pendientes: Tous
Sandalias: Stradivarius (old)



Good Morning!

Today this blog celebrates its first month and like a month ago, here I am sharing with you a little about me.

This time I bring a very different outfit to what I usually wear but as I said at the beginning, this blog is a new adventure and I want to remove all barriers that I imposed myself.

I opted for white trousers, a color we usually wear in summer and a red shirt.

As for accessories, I decided to complete this outfit with a silver bracelet and earrings. For its part, the watch combines silver and red belt.

Sandals have stiletto heel and they are tied around ankle in black color. This summer have been a very fashionable sandals so, it is possible that you have seen them on the street.

And you; do you usually wear white trousers?

Shirt: Zara (old)
Trousers: Zara
Bracelet: Pull & Bear (old)
Watch: Swatch
Earrings: Tous
Sandals: Stradivarius (old)


0 comentarios: